PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best search engine site, Google or Yahoo?

dreamer41
09-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Which is better between the two? Which has the best over-all and useful features? I think Google is on top of the list... So what is your opinion?

Jennifer
09-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Which is better between the two? Which has the best over-all and useful features? I think Google is on top of the list... So what is your opinion?
Google is usually a safe bet for most search queries, and most of the time your lookup will probably be successful on the very initial page of lookup outcomes. Yahoo is also a great option, and finds a lot of stuff that Google doesn't necessarily choose up.

Yes but i prefer google then Bing
and Yahoo is at third...

James121
10-23-2010, 05:25 AM
Google algorithm is more democratic. This means that new pages and web-sites can more easily compete with old and well established web pages. For Google, content is more important than links and site history. Yahoo seems to have an opposite approach. This is an obvious reason to choose Google, as content can be changed, history cannot. Also, since the number of new websites is expanding every day, new site owners will like to see their sites in search engine results, and since this is more probable with Google, you can bet that Google will have more and more users, and Yahoo will have less and less.

chrisxboyle
11-06-2010, 02:54 PM
always been ask in most forums and qa sites, still google would be the top choice..considering the overall performance, services and features you would surely agree that its the best :)

rapidsslonline
08-02-2011, 04:53 AM
There is no Doubt in it Google is the best Search engine yahoo is so far away from it.

Realie
10-10-2011, 04:37 AM
it ever was yahoo.
but now, it's now doubt google

tech.biztech
10-25-2011, 02:23 AM
After read all comments I have no any doubt to say that Google is best search engine. It search result is much relevant than other search engine and also it loads fast. And useful tools create good image of Google.

hboss
11-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Most of the webmasters will recommend Google because it has more search market than yahoo. All websites optimized for google than yahoo.

ClickSSL
07-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Google is usually a safe bet for most search queries, and most of the time your lookup will probably be successful on the very initial page of lookup outcomes. Yahoo is also a great option, and finds a lot of stuff that Google doesn't necessarily choose up.

Yes but i prefer google then Bing
and Yahoo is at third...

Agreed with you Jennifer. Even I mostly prefer Google than any other search engines. And as per my experience Yahoo and Bing mostly same..

HJK
08-21-2013, 08:06 AM
The question sounds a bit naive. War Google vs other brousers has finished a decade ago. Google won.