PDA

View Full Version : How to apply for graph search waiting list again?

Lienia henna
11-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello, all members, i have applied for facebook graph search, about 6,7 months ago. but its still pending, my profile is not updated with the recent facebook graph search feature.When i again try to apply for this , it says you already have joined, and you are in waiting list,how to apply for graph search waiting list again.

Most of my friends already have this feature, even those whom just created their account couple of months ago. but i am using facebook since 2008.

I have attached two screenshots.

B.Ali
11-26-2013, 11:28 AM
FB graph search is still in beta stages..not ruled out completely. Thats why its says you are under waiting list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD951tHz38g‎

M.A.A
11-26-2013, 05:18 PM
According to my observation/experience, Facebook Graph Search is only available English (US) Language. not for all languages options available in facebook.
And i am sure you are using any other language than English (us).. Check your language from footer or under left sidebar.

So if you want to enable fb graph search within second/without any wait just change your language.

Lienia henna
11-26-2013, 05:25 PM
O yes.. You are right man. My language was English (UK) . now i have changed it to English (US) . and its quickly changed my facebook home page and header notification bar :) little chnages notification move to right side and search bar on left :) but good change. by the way thanks a lot for solving issue..

...Problem Solved...Thread Closed...