PDA

View Full Version : Ranking up in google!

Noman Sarwar
12-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Hi friends,
I need your suggestions and ideas, how can i rank up my site in google?
Thanks in advance for your sharing.

AP admin
12-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi,

In short create backlinks of your site... and these backlinks should be relevant to the content of your site...

abraham068
09-20-2011, 04:11 AM
You should rank in the google does this work follow on your site:

Directory submission related website
Link exchange high page rank do follow and related website
Forum commenting
Blog commenting do follow
Article submission
Social bookmarking
Classified ads submission

Anthony
10-04-2011, 08:06 AM
There are many things which people generally consider for the Google Ranking but i think there are only two things which are more important for getting ranking into the search engine. Building high quality back links and writing good content can help a website to get higher ranking into the search engine. There are many techniques to built the back links for a website mentioned into the above post. I think the link which comes from the authentic websites and website should have some Page rank must be relevant to your website can help a lot.

Realie
10-10-2011, 04:37 AM
first, to improve your site, make your site with quality content
and then to gain quality links as much as you can

clarencecurtis101
11-03-2011, 04:32 AM
GoogleRanking is influenced by the methods used by the website. If thebacklinks and content is good and fresh your site has an obviouschance to have good ranking.

tech.biztech
11-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Ranking in Google is not a one day activity its a long term process. Google rank depends on backilnks so if you have more backlinks, it is better for you to get good rank. For backlinks you should do forum posting and blog commenting because both are more able to get quality backlinks. Also both are more able to drive relevant traffic to your site from other sites.

leeja008
06-14-2013, 09:37 AM
These are the activity which is common and easy to implement for seo .
Write unique and fresh content as much as you can.
Blog Commenting
Forums posting
Social bookmarking
Article submission
Blog posting
Press Release
Yahoo Answers
Directory Submission
Guest Posting
No other option to get traffic without doing these things in a proper way , These are the best way to do seo for your clenit site .