PDA

View Full Version : Googl or Yahoo.

Padsall
05-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Hello dear friends.
Just ask me about your favourite server and why?

Davidmus
05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Google is best.

stilblack1
06-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Google and yahoo both are best search engine and also Google is one of the best search engine and It is better than yahoo because it is world famous search engine. Google is very old search engine through which we get accurate result as fast.

specekat
08-12-2011, 12:48 AM
I ma always using Google search engine. It is better then yahoo. we can get best and accurate result from google. It is very popular in the world.

pennystock6
09-20-2011, 01:02 AM
Google and yahoo both are one of the best search engine. I like both google and yahoo search engine. I am always using google search engine. It is provide a great services. It is very popular in the world.

Anthony
10-04-2011, 08:18 AM
I think there is no competition between the Google and Yahoo because Google is getting about 65% search queries from the world and Yahoo is only getting 13% and there are many features in Google that's why people love to use Google. Google is continuously making changes into their search algorithms to deliver the accurate search results to the user and are also creating awareness by doing some conference and by doing some other updates that what is going on in Google and what are the coming these into the Google. So i think there reason are enough to accept that Google is the worlds best search engine in the whole world.

Realie
10-10-2011, 04:35 AM
now, google hold more search market
so i choose google for my seo work

tech.biztech
10-25-2011, 02:23 AM
After read all comments I have no any doubt to say that Google is best search engine. It search result is much relevant than other search engine and also it loads fast. And useful tools create good image of Google.

clarencecurtis101
11-03-2011, 04:35 AM
SEOis the best method to get success in the online business. You must gofor several available SEO techniques. Getting your site enlisted inYahoo, Google or MSN is not at all a bad idea and not immoral too.

brennanpadilla102
11-10-2011, 06:35 AM
BothGoogle and Yahoo are good search engines, However, I always useGoogle search engine for my needs, as the service is great and it isthe most popular in the world.

chrishormon222
11-14-2011, 04:03 AM
Yahooand Google both are among the most excellent search engine. I preferthem both and always utilizing Google. It provides astoundingservices and is very well-known throughout the globe.

johnowen789
11-18-2011, 04:29 AM
TheYahoo and Google search engines are equally popular but I would saythat the big G is the dominant one out there at the current times. Ibelieve that you will agree on this matter.