Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Link Building technique left by the big G these days?

ΑΡ Credit

Which Link Building technique left by the big G these days?

• Guest posting is leading to a traffic drop now. Guest posting for your own blog.
    • Link Exchange was blown away long time ago.
    • Taking care of dedicated IP isn't working anymore.
    • Wikis links & other directories have hurt one of my sites as well
    • Penguin is there to take care of links you have in your freebies

What is the Link Building technique left by the Google these days?
    I am talking about complete White Hat Tech. There are a lot of black hat techniques that can get you about 10K per day traffic for like three months over daily basis and then you can shift the content to your new domain and find the same traffic in about a week. I am not looking for black hat methods.

Seems like Google changed the User Interface and not only UI but also UX, this changed is the culprit, you will see your serps are same but traffic is low.
    40% of traffic drop WW is a big freaking* deal.

So, what are the link building techniques left as white hat now, after updates by Google in last week.

ΑΡ Credit
    Make backlinks with anchor text diversity, use link wheels or you can also say that pyramids, but with some smartness for your back linking strategy

ΑΡ Credit
    Google is no more like a SearchEngine it's become a Corporate. More we shall find techniques more they will Ban them. Point is how can we bypass or Dodge their LSI or Bots as well. Feed some money to Google and I know they will not more you to bite. It's my personal experience, attained while working on ECommerce sites.

ΑΡ Credit
    Well Honestly speaking blog commenting on dofollow page rank pages Is still working, I have seen 200% increase in traffic with 20 anchor text comment backlinks on page rank 3 pages !

ΑΡ Credit
    I ran an adwords campaign for italian keywords a few weeks back, Now the site is ranking for those keywords in Google.it, WTF.

ΑΡ Credit
    Hay, hay! You people are suggesting same old techs, no one is noob here, everyone knows about these things and to be very clear it is no more working.

I am not talking about getting 10k to 50k daily page views.
    I am talking about some serious shit. Like a million page views per day.

In old days, I got three of my sites ranked very well, and they are still performing well mashallah, buh these days the same stuff is not working. It took like an year for me to come here and tell that the common patterns are blown away now.

If you are struggling to become something big these days. It is just not going to work.

ΑΡ Credit
    @Phmy then, I will suggest you to build a private blog network. That is what Pro's are doing to rank toughest keywords in the industry. The strategies mentioned in the link still work for Instance resource page/broken link building. Although its not new technique, Private Blog Networks has been around for 5-7 years and the key to dominate millions of keywords is to own and control where you are getting links from.

ΑΡ Credit
    @Reyes, I built a network of blogs with 50 domains back in 2011, it got screwed up in late 2012, Google is way good at reading the patterns now-a-days. I am working for more than 8 and half years in this field, I am telling you, all these tricks are gone old, and have had been abused way of the coast.
    Looking for something new is my goal in this very post here.
    The strategy of broken link is as pathetic as it sounds, instead of doing that one should start Penguin Penalty Removal Service for others, believe me, he will have to do lesser work, almost the same thing but opposite and he/she will earn more than $5k a month by this.

ΑΡ Credit
    It's hard to comment at how you set them up because I know and work with people who are still using them and to good effect. Can you sent your website in PM?

ΑΡ Credit
    Thanks for sharing your website link in PM, After doing some analysis of your site i can figure out some problems. Your anchor text variation is not up to mark. Anchor texts should b based on variety of different keywords pointing different pages simultaneously. While in your case all in all your major focus is on just home page. You need to change your strategy of making links in the very first place before start thinking to change the way of getting them. Your internal and external link structure should be based on variety of keywords related to your site and I would recommend you to select those which You are using mostly in your posts.

Some people adopt this strategy to generate links on their home page and their categories pages also or their tags pages also to make a good link structure based on quality links. its good to have quality dofollow links but to make the site natural u need to get nofollow links as well to maintain a balance. Google appreciate when people make sites with authentic information for users.not just to get rankings on some keywords. your backlinks r continuously decreasing from last 6 months so u need to start making them again.

Now comes the major thing that which link building strategies you need to use. so as a brotherly advice if u r planning to go for a long future based website than don't use any black hat technique or software to generate links .. normally these links stars getting disappear after couple of months and the site value also starts coming down ( try not to use at all these for making links. xrumor, scrapbox, linkbox, bookmarking demon, senuke, link bomba , rank builder, slick submitter, hrefer and there are lot and lot more which we use or used before )

Your content is good but u need to start making social based links on them in majority and why is that.. even nofollow links from social media sites transfer good trust flow and value to site a part from not transferring link juice.
    try to make your youtube channel active and start putting videos on it related to your posts and start pointing them to specific posts related to the videos which u r making.. u must b good in finding keywords so select the titles of videos correctly bcz they can lead huge quantity of users on you site.