How much traffic you are getting from Pinterest? I got some product to drive lot of traffic from Pinterest.
These are the 3 products : Giga PinTraffic, PinMatrix Pro Adobe Air Software & AutoExpert Training.
What is GigaPinTraffic.com
GigaPinTraffic.com is a website that sells a highly advanced and result oriented training course on traffic generation leveraging Pinterest. The training is divided into 7 easy to follow modules with videos and PDFs that help students to learn and implement the strategies. This is a high quality training course that teaches the exact same strategies me and my partner have been using personally for months...customers absolutely love it.
There are 2 up-sells in the funnel:
1) PinMatrix Pro: This is an adobe air desktop software that runs on Mac, Windows and Linux. It's a pinterest marketing software that lets users follow, mass follow, pin, mass pin, schedule pinning etc. This is a high quality, very in-demand one of it's kind software in the market.
2) AutoExpert Training: This is a 5-module training course that teaches the strategies to establish yourself as an expert and authority figure in any niche and to leverage that.
I'm partnered up with these guys and offering 70% discount for limited time to Facebook connections