Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
how to index back links in google search engine?

Thread: how to index back links in google search engine?

ΑΡ Credit

how to index back links in google search engine?

Hello, everyone here.
    I have created few backlinks , for my website but none of them got indexed by google. i want to learn the method, how to index back links in google search engine? because without getting backlink indexed is just waste of time.

ΑΡ Credit
    Good, question, i also want to know , how because now a days many backlinks are getting ignored by google.

BTW , when you have created your backlink?

ΑΡ Credit
    Just created few today, and some links few days ago. non of them got indexed.. anyone else here , who know?

ΑΡ Credit
    Tips To Get Backlinks Indexed Fast By Google

Now you are aware of the fact that why back links that are indexed is important . But still you may be thinking how to do so .
    Now I am giving You blazing tips that I learned from many webmaster when I was a Newbie in the Area .

1} Social Bookmarking Index Your Backlinks

The Best And The Fastest way to get your Links or backlinks indexed is bookmarking it on do-follow Social Bookmarking Sites . As all of you may know that Google Loves Content that is shared on different networks and this also look as SERP algorithm of Google . However , this is one of the fastest way to Get indexed . First of all you should find good PR- Do-Follow Social Bookmarking Sites and then Book mark the link of the page where you have a backlink . Also If you want your post to get indexed quickly this also works .
    There are plenty of Sites available on the Internet like Delicious and More .
    2} Creating a WordPress Blog With Good Amount Of Traffic

Although This May Sound Insane But it is Completely true . This is not the best neither the fastest but a Good Method . The Steps are simple . Create a good WordPress blog with good amount of traffic . Google Bot Crawls your Site frequently . Go ahead . Start writing content with link of the the page that have your backlink . As wordpress blogs are do-follow , they surely are Good for Google Bots . Just when the frequency of the Google Bot to your Blog increase , keep posting the links to the page where you have backlinks and Google will add it to its crawling list . When the bot will visit it . It will find you link and thus resulting in indexing of your Back Link .

3}Creating Your RSS Feed

Creating a RSS feed and Submitting it too its aggregators it an effective way to index your link . Just create a RSS feed of the Page of your Back links and Submit it too the RSS directory. You can do this step by going to http://www.bulkping.com/rss-feed-generator-creator/
    and Copy pasting all your BackLink page . This method is also quite fast and effective as stated above . Want to get indexed very fast . Then Ping Your Feed to Ping-O-Matic, Pingler, Pingoat .
    You can also Book mark your feed using Social Marker Software .

ΑΡ Credit
    I suggest to you yo use Social Bookmarking. Also twitter, FB and G+ work as well. That is the only way I do it and I get pretty much good results