Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How to get verified facebook fan page

Thread: How to get verified facebook fan page

ΑΡ Credit

How to get verified facebook fan page

Hello, there.
    I have heard about facebook fan page verification, Some of my friend verified their pages. they said they have got a notification from FB about verification. I have a facebook page have 6k likes , did not got verification notification yet.

I want to know is there any criteria to fb page get verified.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	your page may be eligible for verification.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	2068  

ΑΡ Credit
    Not sure on the requirements for verification, but It's definitely worth doing to stop people copying.
    Just googled about "how to request verified badge for facebook" i have found few question/answers, hope this will help.

Facebook automatically verifies certain accounts to help people find authentic profiles and Pages. We're not currently able to accept requests for verified profiles or Pages from the public. If you see a fake account that's impersonating you, your business or your brand, please report it.

https://www.facebook.com/help/196050490547892/?ref=u2u

Banned
    ΑΡ Credit
    Facebook page verification is highly sought after for most brands and celebrities. Although Facebook states there is no way to request a page for verification, there is a work around that Iíve found and of course I couldnít wait to share it with my readers!!

ΑΡ Credit
    I believe that the most important thing is to become recognizable.